Saturday, December 23, 2006

Finals, Bowl Games, and Christmas


Well I dropped off the face of the earth for a while. Finals. I ended up with a 3.55! I was hoping for a 3.7, didn't quite happen though. Oh well. The Women's Basketball team is good this year. This is a picture from their 11th win over Montana State. They are 11-2, with their only losses coming to Utah, and BYU. I would like to follow them for a photo story on the UV website.
I had a hard time waiting for the Bowl games to begin, but they finally came and the MWC has done well, at 3-1. My Cougars whooped up on the radio active Ducks (did you see those ugly helmets). BYU can hang with the Pac-10 Elite. Anyhow I'm somewhat excited for Christmas. I like to give gifts, but I don't like the fact that most seem to forget the true meaning of it all. Well I hope to get my portfolio website up here soon, we'll see. - Chad

No comments: