Monday, June 25, 2007

Namibia Prep: Day 1

Today we discussed our plans for the project concerning our training sessions we will be responsible for. I will be covering Digital Imaging with Professor Esmay. I will be posting more information about the project nearly every day now. Please ask any questions or email if you'd like. I am thinking about breaking imaging down to the basic fundamentals because I'm not sure what my audience will be able to handle.
We also talked about our podcast we will be producing during our trip in Namibia. I will be responsible for producing the "Photo Stories." The stories will use images and sounds to tell a brief story about the people or about our experience. Tomorrow I will get to work on each of these projects and tell you more about it. Thanks for tuning in - Chad

No comments: